Casually styled and easy to live with, the Abacus Dropleaf Counter Dining Set features a great style with extra-special function. A smoky alabaster and smokey honey two-tone finish presents a fashion-forward footprint that is enhanced by the Double Drop-Leaf Table that converts from a 42-inch square to a 59-inch round table just by lifting the leaves. The built-in lazy susan top makes serving a breeze and you will love the comfort and look of the Counter Chair for the collection. Add additional storage and serving area with the Abacus Server for the finest in casually styled dining!
- Constructed of acacia veneers, Asian and engineered hardwoods
- Counter Chair styling details include ladderback design chair, shaped wooden seat, tapered legs and stretchers that add strength and comfort
- Double Drop-Down leaf converts from a 42-inch square table to a 59-inch round table by lifting leaves
- Lazy Susan built-in to top for easy serving
- Counter Storage Base features a drawer for hidden storage and a shelf for display or storage
- Two-tone Smoky alabaster and smoky honey finish
- Part of the Abacus dining collection
|Abacus Double-Dropleaf 59-inch Round Table Top
||42-59 x 42-59 x 36
|Abacus Counter Storage Base
||x x 36
|Abacus 24" Counter Stool
||19 x 22.5 x 43
||54 x 17.5 x 36
Dining Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.