Fall into maximum comfort on this plush pillow top queen mattress. Three different layers of high-density foam surround a layer of pure super soft latex for the ultimate in body contour support. Includes 720 power packed 15-gauge wrapped steel coils for reinforced structural support where you need it most. Plus, 2 perimeter rows of 13-gauge wrapped coils offer edge support for a larger sleep surface and better overall support. Foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Comfort level: plush
- 4-way stretch fabric top with high loft pillow fiber and cotton fiber
- 15" profile
- 1.5" high density quilt foam; 2" pure super soft latex
- 3" high density Ultra Plush body foam
- Power packed 15-gauge wrapped coils
- 2 perimeter rows of 13-gauge wrapped coils for edge support
- 1" high-density base foam
- 10-year limited warranty
- State recycling fee may apply
- Foundation/box spring available, sold separately
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands voids warranty
||Sierra Sleep® by Ashley
||No Assembly Required
|Item Color Key
||Manhattan Design Plush PT Queen Mattress
|Item Series Name
||Manhattan Design Plush PT
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
||Inner Spring Master Mattresses
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||59''W x 79''D x 17''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.